Tuesday, June 8, 2010

In Aww of Him !

So much on my mind, who to tell it too? It's just me and this keyboard.
I don't believe that , I know God is listening. I don't Know how but I know He is. Which leads me to my next though, I don't think I'll ever understand how God works , maybe we are not supposed too know.
As children that we still are , we fall and stumble all the time, some way some how. However, He is always available to help us get back up on the Rock.
His Grace is so.... that there are no words to describe it. I can testify that I am undeserving of His mercy and grace. Why He chooses to do the things He does, I'll probably never know. All I know is that I've done absolutely nothing to deserve His loving kindness, grace, mercy, life ,children etc...
Yet, He saves me from the grips of death.Loving me unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment